Job Title: Trainee Creative Projects Officer
Duration: 6 months
Hours per week: 25
Working Pattern: To be discussed with the candidate
Location: Remote working from UK
Closing date for applications: 31st July
Requirements: 16-24 years old and in receipt of Universal Credit
The Trainee will help to plan, support, and learn to coordinate and facilitate creative projects from inception to execution. The role is multi-faceted and requires an individual that is flexible, likes to do something different every day, and can strike a good balance between creative and agile working with good task and time management. The role requires an individual to develop projects and campaigns, provide support to ensure projects are making steady progress and appreciates the importance of fine details that make up a bigger project. The successful candidate will be responsible for conducting market research for projects and keeping up to date with administrative tasks to ensure good organisation and progress of the projects. The role includes writing, designing, project planning, organising podcasts and more whilst maintaining a high degree of professionalism, privacy and confidentiality at all times.
Essential Skills, Experience:
- Good time and task management skills.
- Well organised with good administrative, IT & numeracy skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills with good writing skills, particularly the ability to produce/plan content for our specific audience.
- A good understanding of the needs of the Muslim community with regards to mental health and how these needs can be catered for by Inspirited Minds projects.
Successful candidates will enter a career training programme provided by the Entrepreneurs Trust. The Trust will deliver up to 25 hours ‘career success training’ through remotely delivered, video conferencing based live interactive seminars of 1 to 1.5 hours on a bi-weekly basis including:
- 10 Steps to Career success
- Writing a CV that gets recruiters attention
- Linkedin and social media to amplify your career development
- Working social media for your company’s benefit
- Building a positive career that balances life goals
- Dress code for interview success
- Customer service conversation confidence
- Sales Skill – Provide by full time sales trainer
- ‘Interview the Entrepreneur’ seminars to hear about career journeys with Q&A
- Peer networking sessions
- Virtual completion event with Virtual certificate presentation.