We are an Islamic grassroots charity that raises awareness and provides support, from a faith-based and culturally-sensitive perspective, to those affected by mental health challenges. Anchored to our organisation is our vision of a society where people experiencing mental health challenges are validated and empowered to live fulfilling lives.
Working on our goals to achieve this vision, we have launched an exclusive Muslim’s Toolkit on Anxiety and Depression, covering the following key areas:
- Definitions and current research on both anxiety and depression.
- Symptoms of anxiety and depression as well as mythbusters.
- Practical and Islamic ways to help oneself and support others.
- A detailed Qur’anic glossary with relevant verses alongside a brief commentary on the lessons we can learn from them.
- Interactive activities and coping mechanisms one can use to better mental wellbeing when experiencing anxiety and/or depression.
- Useful resources to further our knowledge and understanding of anxiety and depression.
All funds received from the purchase of this booklet will go into:
- Creating and publishing more booklets and journals to build awareness about mental health for the Islamic community.
- Translating our current resources for those communities where English is not the first language.
- Improving accessibility of our resources for our brothers and sisters with difficulties and disabilities in reading and writing.
Get your copy now and spread the word!
Be sure to tag us on social media when you receive your booklet. Don’t forget to leave us a review below.
If you are unable to purchase the booklet at its current price or would like to place a large order please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.