In this episode, we spoke to Soumaya Ettouji. Soumaya is a personal development coach and the founder of The Healed Sister, a coaching programme that teaches muslim women the ins and out of inner work and healing, without compromising their spiritual values. The programme comes in the shape of one on one and group coaching but also a self-paced online course and has supported more than 130 women around the world.
- Healing from past wounds to become a better version of yourself
- Ways to heal without compromising Islamic values
- Cultivating healthy relationships
- Tawaqul and self-work going hand-in-hand to make changes in your life
- Understanding the love of Allah and healing through that
- & so much more!
You can find out more and get in touch with Soumaya via her website (https://soumayaettouji.com/), on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/groups/thehealingmuslimah) and Youtube (https://www.youtube.com/soumayaettouji).
If you would like to ask us a question, suggest a topic you would like us to discuss on the podcast or if you would like to feature on the podcast as a guest, then please get in touch with the Mindful Muslim Podcast Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Support our podcast by becoming a Torchbearer for Inspirited Minds.