The Mindful Muslim is an Inspirited Minds podcast that hosts raw, open, and honest conversations on various topics within the sphere of mental health, psychology, Islam and spirituality.
This month we spoke to LaYinka Sanni, who is an Emotional Wellness Coach supporting women to transform their lives from the inside out for over 5 years. Through workshops programmes and talks that she delivers, LaYinka speaks from and with heart. It is her mission to empower women to come home to themselves, so they can live a life of excellence and fulfil their greatest potential.
They spoke about:
- Toxic positivity and importance of being truthful with your emotions
- The work required to change your life after therapy
- Processing trauma and dismantling the beliefs you form from trauma
- Ways to get closer to Allah (SWT) through our relationship with ourselves and embracing our imperfections
- Finding yourself and ‘coming home to yourself’
- Breaking down the idea we have to do things for everyone else and neglect ourselves
If you would like to ask us a question, suggest a topic you would like us to discuss on the podcast or if you would like to feature on the podcast as a guest, then please get in touch with the Mindful Muslim Podcast Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Support our podcast by becoming a Torchbearer for Inspirited Minds.