The Mindful Muslim is an Inspirited Minds podcast that hosts raw, open, and honest conversations on various topics within the sphere of mental health, psychology, Islam and spirituality.
This episodes sees us talking with Rayesa Gheewala, a Divorced Muslimah Coach. Rayesa has served the Muslimah community since 2016 and supports women in reinventing and thriving as a whole, healthy, and best version of themselves. She focuses on empowering women to flow toward the next chapter of their lives with peace, clarity, confidence, compassion, tawakkul, and joy.
She delved into the following topics:
- Using the difficulties in your life such as divorce as a way to return to your fitra and improve your relationship with Allah
- The importance of communicating and prioritising your thinking, feeling and emotions in relationships
- The stigmas surrounding divorce and how to find peace during and after divorce
- How to Reinvent Yourself for the next chapter after Divorce
- Peaceful Parting, Processing grief, Closure through acceptance and hope
- & so much more!
If you would like to ask our team a question, suggest a topic you would like us to discuss one of the episodes or even feature as a guest speaker, then please do get in touch with the Mindful Muslim Podcast Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Support our Podcast by becoming a Torchbearer for Inspirited Minds.