This month, Sivan spoke to Mostafa Mohammed Karim. Mostafa is a marriage coach and founder of Muslim Marriage Services (MMS). He was educated at the Universities of Liverpool (Pharmacology) and Cambridge (Islamic Philosophy) and holds post-MBA Professional Membership of the Chartered Management Institute (MCMI). As a former foster carer with a wealth of knowledge and experience in SEND, child development, children’s mental health, safeguarding and guardianship. Mostafa also has 20 years expertise in matrimonial issues.
Outside of work, Mostafa enjoys being a virtual encyclopaedia, going for long walks, watching cat videos and volunteering as a school governor at Finchwoods Special Needs Academy, Liverpool.
Their discussion explored:
- Bereavement and its impact on mental health
- His Muslim Matrimonial service and how it stands out
- Childhood trauma and how it can trickle into marital life
- How the purpose of marriage is very important and sets the tone for the relationship
- The current landscape of divorce and why they are higher than ever before
- The fine line between working on the relationship and giving up
- & so much more!
Launching in Jan 2023, MMS will have an innovative and forward-thinking domain designed for global organisations. If you would like to find out more about the Muslim Marriage Service, check out:
- Their website: www.muslimmarriage.global
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/muslimmarriage/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/muslimmarriage.global
You can learn more about Mostafa Karim on Linked In (https://www.linkedin.com/in/mostafakarim/).
If you would like to ask us a question, suggest a topic you would like us to discuss on the podcast or if you would like to feature on the podcast as a guest, then please get in touch with the Mindful Muslim Podcast Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Support our podcast by becoming a Torchbearer for Inspirited Minds.