Sarah is a Master’s graduate in Psychology, having completed an undergraduate degree in Medical Biochemistry. She is passionate about mental health and has attained a good knowledge of mental illnesses from both a scientific and psychological perspective. From her early years, she has been a keen writer and has consistently used her words to raise awareness and battle the stigma of mental health in society, highlight the challenges faced by Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic communities within the UK – especially for an organisation called 1000women. She hopes to use her skills and motivation to inspire others, promote co-existence and help others.
- Doh!, Don’t, Do, with Disabilities and Deformities. September 13, 2019
- I’d like to start therapy but don’t know if my religious needs would be catered for September 12, 2019
- A Spoonful of Deformity Diversity September 10, 2019
- I get thoughts of doubt about Islam and feel my anxiety and depression increasing September 5, 2019
- Disabilities and deformities September 3, 2019