Sarah is a Master’s graduate in Psychology, having completed an undergraduate degree in Medical Biochemistry. She is passionate about mental health and has attained a good knowledge of mental illnesses from both a scientific and psychological perspective. From her early years, she has been a keen writer and has consistently used her words to raise awareness and battle the stigma of mental health in society, highlight the challenges faced by Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic communities within the UK – especially for an organisation called 1000women. She hopes to use her skills and motivation to inspire others, promote co-existence and help others.
- Fighting the internal battle – Tools to maintain your mental well-being December 27, 2018
- 2018 Year in Review December 31, 2018
- 11 Things Painting Has Taught Me About Self-Love, Healing From Pain, And Heartache December 26, 2018
- One is enough January 1, 2019
- Coping by believing in lies December 25, 2018